Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Task 1 – Portfolio


Portfolio


Unit 78 - Vector Images.



This screenshot is showing all the vector images that was created during the Unit 78 - Digital Graphics for Computer Games. The first three images are the work I did in Illustrator by tracing over a rasterized image made in Photoshop using multiple images. The next four images are the T-shirts I made the present the vector images I made. I did 4 different versions of these shirts one with the typelogo on it, one with the player, one with the boss and a combination of the boss and player.

Unit 78 - Mock Assignment



This is the final piece of art I did for the mock assignment. I used the jewel case template to place the raster image I made from multiple images including a image of myself in a pose I required. To do that I got someone to use a camera to take a picture of me. Once i traced around it I used my company logo to place it in the middle of the case near the bottom to say its made by me.

Introductory Assignment 


This is some of the art I did for the introductory assignment. As this was at the beginning my art work wasn't the best but I think it wasn't bad for a first attempt. The two sprites that look like cops are the same person but would be played as an animation for him shooting and the block is the floor I used in my game



This is the pixel art assets I created for the Mekka Hornet rebuild assignment. I have never been good at creating pixel art but for this I think I did improve. Above you can see the Typelogo, Coin, Power-ups, boss, animations, Players, Blood, Bullets and Turrets.

In Unit 73, we had a task to be part of a group to present a game idea to a teacher and the image above is the slide of our slideshow we made as visual effect while we talked.


Also in Unit 73, I created a bunch of sound assets to place in my game. This sounds vary from the game music, enemies getting hit and victory sound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment