Name
|
Daniel Shepherd
|
What
is/are your dream job(s)?
|
What do you have to do to start
working in that industry?
|
I would love to
do 3D Modelling for a video games company. To achieve this I would have to keep practicing using the software to enhance my skills and become better at 3D modelling and to build up my portfolio to help increase the chances of an employer picking me over my competitors.
|
What
skills do you possess now?
|
Don’t list your qualifications as
they are on you CV. Talk about what you did within those subjects that you’re
good at and enjoyed.
|
A personal
skill of mine is that I can learn new things rather quickly, for example one
of my best subjects was Music-tech. I learned how to use the software with
ease quickly and with limited help. I also enjoyed mathematics as it gives your brain a challenge and is rather easy to pick up quickly. I may not have got an amazing grade in this subject but I did enjoy doing it. Science was also a subject I enjoyed to do well, Physics and Chemistry however I did not enjoy Biology.
|
Have
you carried out any work experience or voluntary work?
|
Don’t list your qualifications as
they are on you CV. Talk about what you did within those subjects that you’re
good at and enjoyed.
|
No I have not
had any official work experience.
|
What
soft, transferable skills do you possess now or need to develop and how?
|
||
Problem solving
|
Communication
|
Numeracy
|
ICT
|
Creativity
|
Honesty
|
Efficiency
|
Innovation
|
Trustworthiness
|
Teamwork
|
Entrepreneurship
|
Reliability
|
Self-presentation
|
Punctuality
|
Humour
|
Confidence
|
Empathy
|
|
Numeracy
|
||
Try to use examples from your
everyday experience and that negatives can sometimes be turned into
positives.
|
||
I have used a computer for as long as I can remember in my home as well as at college so I am confident with my skills in ICT and everything surrounding that subject. I am pretty good at maths I am quick to figure out a problem and I am persistent on the problem if I am having trouble with it.
| ||
What
personal interests and hobbies do you have or have had in the past?
|
|
Films
Listening
to music
Video Games
Socialising |
Sports
Travel
|
However uninteresting you may
think your interests are, even if you’ve not taken them very far, put them
down.
|
|
I haven't got to many hobbies but my main one is Video Games. The video games I play are very competitive. Another hobby that I enjoy doing is tennis. It is something I don't do often but I have always loved to play it. I used to play a multitude of instruments varying from the violin, guitar and I played the drums. I stop learning how to play these instruments due to it costing a lot to get the lessons needed to advance.
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment